Best Position for Gushing Ejaculation?

If you crave MORE juiciness in your sex-life, DEEPER intimacy, a STRONG partnership, and MAXIMUM pleasure for you and her, you are taking the first step by educating yourself and learning the techniques and insights into what makes her let loose and experience her full female sexual potential.

Moderator: Tallulah

Best Position for Gushing Ejaculation?

Postby SloaneFox » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:06 am

I am a squirter and I love having ejaculatory orgasms.

They make me feel so satisfied and I love the deep release. They are sooo great!

I really don't want to have sex if I can't get a few (or a lot) of really great ejaculations as part of it anymore.
Once you have them, you never want to not have them.

So here's my question.

I started squirting when lying on my back with my husband giving me G-Spot and clitoral stimulation simultaneously - the "Blended Orgasm." It would be like a spring, welling from the ground, or it would sometimes squirt out and arc like a fountain and on good days, I'd get my own feet wet!

It seems like the more fluid I ejaculate, the better and deeper and more satisfying the orgasm. And the longer he stimulates me, the more I can squirt, until I'm spent.

Then we started to do a 69-style position where I'd suck his cock and he'd finger me simultaneously and I'd squirt all over his face. (He loves this!)

The QUESTION: Is there another position where I can squirt even more???
Let me know and thanks!
SloaneFox

There is 1 reply to this post. Only members can view replies.

Please login / subscribe to this forum to view the replies

Return to Female Liquid Orgasm