She's apparently just... lost interest in sex.

Expand Her Orgasm Tonight! The 21‐Day Program for Partners: The main program e‐book. It contains the instructions for every day of the entire program as well as the E‐Sensual Prep Section. These instructions frequently refer to specific supplemental content in your other program materials, especially from the workbook.

Moderator: Dr_Patti

She's apparently just... lost interest in sex.

Postby susanbratton » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:09 am

Hi Dr Patti,
I just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know what's going on here, since I told you I'd post you on our progress - which lately is... nothing. Nada. Zip.

Sorry, I thought we were making progress. I thought S was enjoying herself, and the pleasure I was giving her. I thought she was interested in pursuing it further with me. I thought I'd have something to report to you since my first update, which was so enthusiastic... but I was wrong. Two things have happened to intervene - on top of my disability, I'm up for surgery next week, but it's taken me out of action several times already.

And, she's apparently just... lost interest in sex.

Now, I don't know how to deal with that; I've tried nearly everything I can think of from teasing her by stretching out with her in the nude with candles and music, all the way to flat-out asking did she want to fool around because I did, and it's like a switch went off - she was red-hot and responsive last month for weeks, but lately has NO interest, no curiosity, no sexual appetite at all - she even told me yesterday that the EHOT materials are "boring" and she wasn't even interested in looking them over further. OUCH.

I find them fascinating and informative, even arousing, but without a partner they aren't much help to me! So, until we can figure this out (and I recover from next week's procedure), I don't see any action in my immediate future.

But I'm not giving up!
susanbratton

There is 1 reply to this post. Only members can view replies.

Please login / subscribe to this forum to view the replies

Return to Expand Her Orgasm Tonight