Final last gasp

Welcome to the Revive Her Drive Forum. We're committed to helping men in long term relationships get all the intimacy, connection, and sex they want. Post your questions and comments here. Get support or share your stories. We want to hear from you!

Moderator: susanbratton

Final last gasp

Postby clivercc » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:12 am

Hi all

As you’ll see from my previous postings, I have had little recent progress with my wife. Using the RHD principles I originally made good progress in building a warmer, stronger relationship and that improved our sex life somewhat, along with the help of two bouts of sex therapy.

But I just can’t ‘heal’ the disconnect when foreplay moves to more than just cuddling. She switches off, like she has done for years. She has no motivation to move on. I received helpful suggestions like regular ‘yoni’ massage on her, but my wife is not up for that. Her phobia over “slime” and “germs” has a complete hold on her and she cannot relax enough for any stimulation to work (vibrator, fingers, only – oral is not allowed). She’ll give it 3 minutes and then ask me to stop.

She refuses to try hypno, seeing the physician, self-help or anything. I haven’t pushed these on her, just made a suggestion from time to time when things aren’t working out. I can try to be the “masterful lover, etc.,” until I’m red in the face, but all the theory just hits a brick wall. I don’t think any of the teachers on RHD have ever had to deal with a woman like this. She says she’s not asexual but she seems to react like one, probably due to her personal horrors. And no – no past abuse.

So, like my last post I have to declare I continue to be totally stuck. I see so many advertisements in e-mails from RHD contributors for ‘sure fire’ ways to hit the hot spot – like “tweak the A-Spot and she’ll have a major orgasm” etc., that I just get even more depressed. Dear readers, my wife has NO spots that do anything. She is so far off orgasming it is unreal. I’ve tried everything I can think of. Yet I still believe if she managed to experience one, it would open a few doors in her mind.

Perhaps this is my last appeal for anyone who could just give me one sure fire way a clitoris will respond regardless of brain of owner. A method, a machine, a toy, a ‘sure-fire touch’. I’ve seen a million ideas, read enough books and articles, but it all goes to a dead end.

Thank you.
clivercc

There are 3 replies to this post. Only members can view replies.

Please login / subscribe to this forum to view the replies

Return to Revive Her Drive